- 4 ounces [100 g] frozen cauliflower flowerets
- 1 [4-ounce / 100-g] potato, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] chopped green onion
- 3 beaten eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons [30 g] butter
- 1 flour tortilla
- Corn chips
- 4 small, fresh hot green peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 knob of margarine
- 5/8 cup [156 mL] tomato juice
- Arrange cauliflower flowerets into a 5-cup [1.25 L] bowl; cover and microwave, on 'DEFROST', for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes.
- Set aside for 5 minutes; drain and growsly chop flowerets into a bowl.
- Drain grated potato onto paper toweling; mix into cauliflower flowerets.
- Cover and microwave on 'MAXIMUM' for 5 to 5 1/2 minutes, until soft, stirring once.
- Mix in green onion and eggs; salt and pepper, to taste.
- Melt butter in a deep, round 6-inch [15-cm] deep dish for 30 to 45 seconds on 'MAXIMUM'.
- Move dish, to well coat bottom and sides with melted butter.
- Pour beaten eggs mixture into buttered dish; microwave on 'MAXIMUM' for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, until firm, stirring twice.
- Cool slightly, unmold into a serving dish.
- Cool, then refrigerate.
- Stuff with mixture, then half tortilla; serve, along with chili sauce and corn chips.
- Transfer chopped hot green peppers into a measuring cup; add margarine.
- Cover and microwave on 'MAXIMUM' for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, until soft, stirring once.
- Pour in tomato juice; puree in blender until smooth.
- Salt to taste; cool.