- 1 [3 to 4-ounce / 85 to 113-g] chicken breast half, skinned and boned
- Onion powder, celery salt or garlic powder
- French roll
- 1/4 teaspoon [1 mL] dill seeds
- Lettuce leaf
- Season chicken white to taste with onion powder, celery salt or garlic powder.
- Microwave chicken white on 'HIGH' for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until done.
- Just brown chicken white into a frypan.
- Half French roll; spread each side with mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle one side with dill seeds, top with lettuce leaf and then with chicken white.