- 6 submarine rolls
- 1/2 pound [227 g] cooked ham slices
- 1/2 pound [227 g] pepperoni slices
- 1/2 pound [227 g] sliced pressed chicken
- Thinly sliced onion
- Shredded lettuce
- Tomato slices
- Italian salad dressing
- Arrange each submarine rolls, halved and opened, over a piece of waxed paper.
- Evenly garnish rolls with cold cuts and onion slices.
- Wrap into waxed paper and microwave each roll for 70 seconds.
- Garnish with shredded lettuce and tomato slices.
- Sprinkle with salad dressing and serve.