- 16 ounces [454 g] creamy yellow cheese, sold in bars
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] chopped pickled Jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] chili powder
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] caraway
- 1 pound [454 g] cooked crumbled ground beef, well-drained
- 1/2 cup [115 g] grated Cheddar cheese
- 6 ounces [190 mL] spiced tomato juice [if needed]
- Melt creamy yellow cheese into the top part of a large double-boiler.
- Then mix in chopped pickled Jalapeno pepper, chili powder, caraway, well-drained cooked crumbled ground beef, and grated Cheddar cheese.
- Mix together all ingredients over low heat until well blended.
- If dip is too thick, mix in some spiced tomato juice, 1 tablespoon [15 mL] at a time until really hot, of desired consistency.
- Serve immediately, really hot.