- 1 cup [250 mL] cider vinegar
- 4 ounces [113 g] dry mustard
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup [200 g] sugar
- Mix together cider vinegar and dry mustard into a medium bowl.
- Refrigerate mixture overnight.
- On the nex day, mix together cider vinegar mixture, beaten eggs and sugar into the top part of a double boiler.
- Ccook mixture whipping over boiling water for approximately 10 minutes, until thickened.
- Immediately pour mustard into a bowl with a tight cover.
- Leave to cool completely, cover and refrigerate mustard.