- 1 tablespoon [7 g] unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup [100 g] sugar
- 2 cups [500 mL] whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups [375 mL] sour cream
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] pure vanilla or almond extract
- Fresh berries [strawberries, raspberries or blueberries]
- Into a medium saucepan, mix together gelatin, sugar and whipping cream, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Continue stirring over low heat until slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat and fold in sour cream and vanilla or almond extract.
- Pour into custard cups.
- Chill for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve, decorated with fresh berries.