- 2 or 3 pheasant breasts, boned and skinned
- 8 to 12 slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons [45 mL] soy sauce
- 1 cup [250 mL] dry white wine
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cut each boned pheasant breast into 4 pieces.
- Wrap 1 slice bacon around each breast piece and secure with string or wooden picks.
- Into a large bowl, combine soy sauce, wine, salt and pepper.
- Add pheasant, turning to coat, all sides.
- Cover and marinate, refrigerated, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat barbecue until hot.
- Remove pheasant from marinade.
- Grill pheasant breasts for 10 to 12 minutes or until meat is browned and bacon is just crispy.