- 2 chicken whites, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 [10-ounce / 284-mL each] cans cream of chicken soup concentrate
- 6 cups [1.5 L] water
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] oregano
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] basil
- 1 pound [454 g] cheese tortellini
- 2 [10-ounce / 284-g each] boxes frozen broccoli
- Heat a litttle oil into a frypan.
- Cook chicken white pieces in hot oil.
- Meanwhile, peel and chop carrots, onion and garlic.
- Into a large casserole, mix together cooked chicken white pieces, chopped carrots, onion and garlic, cream of chicken soup concentrate, water, oregano and basil.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and leave to simmer slowly for approximately 1 hour, adding tortellini and frozen broccoli for the last 10 minutes or so before serving so that they are not over cooked.