- 8 cups [2 L] chicken broth made using chicken broth concentrate cubes dissolved in water, or canned chicken broth concentrate
- 1 [1-pound / 454-g] bag Asian vegetable mix
- 1 [8-ounce / 227-mL] can water chestnut slices, drained [optional]
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] onion powder
- Bring chicken broth to a boil.
- Add and cook Asian vegetables mix following the instructions on the bag.
- If desired, mix in drained water chestnut slices.
- Season soup with garlic powder and onion powder.
- Mix well, and serve.