- 3 tablespoons [45 mL] oil
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 peeled potatoes, diced
- 4 cups [1 L] chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] salt
- 2 cups [500 mL] hot milk
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] freshly finely chopped chives
- Heat oil into a large casserole; stirring, brown together chopped leeks and onions.
- Mix in potato dices, pour in chicken broth then salt mixture.
- Cover and leave to simmer until potato dices are soft.
- Stir in hot milk and yogurt before serving, each serving evenly sprinkled with freshly finely chopped chives.