- 1 [19-ounce / 540-mL] can vegetable juice
- 1 [10-ounce / 284-mL] can beef consomme concentrate
- 10 ounces [284 mL] water
- 10 ounces [284 mL] orange juice
- 1 tablespoon [15 g] butter
- 1 teaspoon [5 g] sugar
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Thyme, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Freshly chopped parsley, to serve
- Mix together vegetable juice, beef consomme concentrate, water, orange juice, butter and sugar into a large casserole.
- Season to taste with garlic powder, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and leave to boil for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with freshhly chopped parsley.