- 2 cups [500 mL] fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] white wine
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup [100 g] sugar
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Hull strawberries; slice 3 of the strawberry and set aside.
- At medium speed of a blender, puree together whole strawberries, white wine, grated lemon rind, sugar and fresh lemon juice.
- Pour into a bowl, cover and refrigerate soup until really cold.
- Serve soup into cold wine glasses, garnished with reserved strawberry slices.