- 1 tablespoon [15 g] butter
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] olive oil
- 2 onions, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 cups [2 L] chicken broth
- 2 [15-ounce / 426-mL each] cans undrained miniature corn-on-the-cob
- 2 peeled potatoes, diced
- Approximately 1/2 cup [125 mL] packed freshly finely chopped parsley [1/2 bunch]
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] honey
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] Harissa sauce, or more to taste
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] cream
- Heat together butter and olive oil into a casserole; soften together minced onions and chopped garlic without coloring.
- Pour in chicken broth.
- Mix in undrained miniature corn-on-the-cob, potato dices, freshly chopped parsley, honey and Harissa sauce; salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil lower heat, cover and leave mixture to simmer slowly for 20 minutes.
- Puree into a blender.
- Pour into a clean casserole, stir in cream and reheat soup slowly without boiling for 10 minutes.