- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] olive oil
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 pound [227 g] boiled large shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 3/4 pound [340 g] prune-tomatoes, seeded and chopped [approximately 6]
- 1 sweet green pepper, membranes removed and seeded, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, membranes removed and seeded, chopped
- 1/2 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 large Jalapeno pepper, membranes removed and seeded, minced
- 4 1/2 cups [1.125 L] really cold tomato juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 wedges lemon
- Into a medium bowl, mix together chopped garlic, olive oil, red wine vinegar and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Mix in prepared boiled shrimps; cover bowl and refrigerate mixture for 1 to 2 hours.
- Then, into a large bowl, mix together chopped prune-tomatoes, sweet green and red peppers, cucumber, green onion, fresh coriander leaves and minced Jalapeno pepper.
- Stir in cold tomato juice before stirring in shrimps mixture.
- Season really cold soup with salt and pepper before serving into individual cold bowls, garnished with lemon wedges.