- 3 1/2 cups [875 mL] zucchini slices [about 1 pound / 454 g]
- 1 cup [250 mL] carrot slices
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] chopped celery
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] green onion slices
- 1/2 cup [115 g] butter
- 1 tablespoon [8.75 g] flour
- 1 3/4 cups [440 mL] milk
- 2 cups [500 mL] water
- 1 [10-ounce /284-mL] can cream of mushroom soup concentrate
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] dry white wine or water
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] sour cream
- 2 teaspoons [10 mL] chicken broth granules
- 1 [4 1/2-ounce / 128-g] can tiny shrimps, drained
- Into a covered Dutch oven, cook together zucchini and carrot slices, chopped celery and green onion slices into melted butter until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Blend in flour, then stir in milk.
- Cook stirring until bubbly.
- Pour into a blender; cover and blend until smooth.
- Into the same Dutch oven, combine water, cream of mushroom soup concentrate, dry white wine or water, sour cream and chicken broth granules.
- Stir in puree, and drained shrimps.
- Heat through, but do not boil, and serve.