- A little butter
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced
- 1 peeled potato, diced
- 2 lettuce heads, chopped
- 4 cups [1 L] chicken broth
- 7 ounces [200 g] cut macaroni noodles
- Freshly finely chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Into a casserole, brown leek slices into a little melted butter.
- Mix in potato dices and chopped lettuce.
- Pour in chicken broth, bring to a boil and simmer slowly for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Salt, pepper, then mix in uncooked cut macaroni noodles.
- Leave to simmer to soften macaroni, for approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve, garnished with finely chopped fresh parsley.