- 2 tablespoons [30 g] margarine
- 1 cup [250 mL] finely chopped onion
- 1 pound [454 g] ground turkey
- 1 cup [250 mL] breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons [60 mL] finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] Worcestershire sauce
- 4 [10-ounce / 284-mL each] cans chicken broth concentrate
- 4 [10-ounce / 284-mL each] cans water
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 2 medium-size carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 cups [500 mL] boiled drained noodles
- Brown chopped onion into melted margarine.
- Into a bowl, well mix together ground turkey, breadcrumbs, eggs, chopped parsley, Worcestershire sauce and brown chopped onion; set aside.
- Into a large casserole, bring chicken broth concentrate and water to a boil.
- Mix in celery and carrot slices; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, shape reserved ground turkey mixture into 1-inch [2.5-cm] each balls.
- Add ground turkey balls to hot boiling chicken broth; boil for 15 minutes.
- Then mix in drained noodles; simmer for 5 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and leave soup to rest for a few minute, before serving.