- 1 3/4 ounces [50 g] finely chopped celery
- 2 green onions, sliced
2 tablespoons [30 mL] chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons [30 g] butter or margarine
- Pinch curry powder
- 1 [10-ounce / 284-mL] can cream of chicken soup concentrate
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] milk
- 2 teaspoons [10 mL] salt
- 1 avocado
- Into a casserole, brown together chopped celery and green onions slices or chopped onion into melted butter or margarine, for approximately 3 minutes.
- Mix in curry powder.
- Then mix in cream of chicken soup concentrate, and milk.
- Heat, but do not boil.
- Meanwhile, peel, stone then puree avocado meat.
- Salt soup, stir in pureed avocado and serve.