- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 small green onions, finely chopped
- 1 small cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons [10 mL] red wine vinegar
- 3 cups [750 mL] freshly squeezed tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] salt
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] freshly ground black pepper
- Into a large bowl, mix together minced garlic and onion, finely chopped green onions and cucumber, lemon juice, red wine vinegar and freshly squeezed tomato juice; salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving, really cold.