- 2 tablespoons [30 g] butter
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cauliflower, broken-up into florets
- 2 apples, peeled and diced
- 2 [10-ounce / 284-mL each] cans chicken broth concentarte
- 2 [10-ounce / 284-mL each] cans boiling water
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] heavy cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt butter into a saucepan, over medium heat.
- Slowly add a few potato dices, cauliflower florets and apple dices at a time, stirring well.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour in chicken broth and boiling water.
- Leave to simmer over low heat for 40 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Puree into a blender or a food processor; pour back into saucepan.
- Stir in cream then warm-up soup over medium heat, without boiling.
- Salt and pepper, and serve.