- 4 large peaches, blanched, peeled, stoned and chopped
- 8 ounces [250 g] prunes, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 8 ounces [250 g] cherries, blanched, peeled and pitted
- 1 large banana, peeled and crushed
- 4 tablespoons [60 mL] liquid honey
- 2 1/2 cups [625 mL] milk
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 5 ounces [156 mL] light cream
- Transfer peeled chopped peaches, prunes and cherries along with crushed banana into a blender; pour in honey.
- Puree mixture at high speed, for 30 seconds,
puree into a large mortar, using a pestle.
- Pour into a soup serving bowl before pouring in milk.
- Using a metal whip or into a blender, beat mixture until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and cream.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve immediately.