- 1/2 honeydew, diced
- 1 cantaloupe, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] sparkling wine or ginger ale
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] freshly chopped mintor
1 teaspoon [5 mL] dried mint
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] honey
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] plain yogurt
- Salt, to taste
- Puree together honeydew melon and cantaloupe dices into a food processor or use an electric mixer.
- Add freshly squeezed lime and lemon juices, sparkling wine or ginger ale, freshly chopped or dried mint, and honey; salt to taste.
- Mix until thoroughly blended; pour into a large bowl.
- Delicately fold in yogurt, leaving white streaks into the puree.
- Refrigerate until really cold.
- Serve really cold, garnished with scooped-out melon balls if desired.