- 1 [10-ounce / 284 mL] can cream of broccoli soup concentrate
- 1 [10-ounce / 284 mL] can chicken broth concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] basil
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 cups [500 mL] cheese or meat stuffed tortellini noodles
- 1 cup [250 mL] corn kernels
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] milk
- 1 [6 1/2-ounce / 184-g] can tuna fish, well-drained and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] green or red sweet pepper dices, membranes removed and seeded
- Freshly chopped parsley, to garnish [optional]
- Into a casserole, combine cream of broccoli and chicken broth concentrates, basil, garlic powder and pepper.
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Mix in tortellini noodles and corn kernels.
- Lower heat to medium.
- Cover and leave to simmer for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Stir in milk, drained crumbled tuna fish and sweet pepper dices.
- Heat until really hot, without boiling.
- Serve, garnished with minced parsley if desired.