- 2 hard-boiled egg yolks
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 2 tablespoons [30 g] butter
- 3 ounces [85 g] cream cheese, diced
- 2 [10-ounce / 284-mL each] cans tomato soup concentrate
- 3 cups [750 mL] milk
- 1/8 teaspoon [0.5 mL] garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] paprika
- Crumble hard-boiled egg yolks into a blender.
- Empty onto wax paper and reserve for garnish.
- Chop onion pieces into blender; brown into melted butter.
- Transfer golden chopped onion and half of cream cheese, tomato soup concentrate, milk, garlic powder and paprika into blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a casserole.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Heat soup stirring, without boiling.
- Serve, garnished with reserved egg yolk crumbs.