- 1/4 cup [60 mL] salt pork dices
- 1 cup [250 mL] onion dices
- 1 cup [250 mL] celery dices
- 2 cups [500 mL] potato dices
- 2 cups [500 mL] water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons [7.5 mL] dill
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] salt
- 2 'knackwurst' sausages
- 1 1/2 cups [375 mL] evaporated milk
- 12 ounces [340 mL] corn kernels
- 2 cups [500 mL] cream of corn soup concentrate
- Over medium heat, brown salt pork dices until crisp.
- Mix in onion and celery dices; cook for a few minutes.
- Mix in potato dices, water, dill and salt.
- Bring to a boil, cover and leave to simmer for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, skin and thinly slice sausages.
- Stirring, add evaporated milk, corn kernels, cream of corn soup concentrate and sausage slices to the soup.
- Leave to simmer for 15 minutes more, and serve.