- 4 cups [1 L] chicken broth or consomme
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] liquid garlic
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 30 'yet-ca-mein' noodles
- 12 tortini pasta noodles
- 1/3 cup [80 mL] thinly sliced green onion
- Bring chicken broth or consomme to a boil.
- Mix in liquid garlic, ground ginger and lemon juice.
- Salt and pepper.
- Mix in 'yet-ca-mein' and pasta noodles
- Boil for 12 minutes.
- Stir in green onion slices.
- Boil for 3 minutes more, and serve.