- 1 cup [250 mL] water
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 large potato, diced
- 1/2 sweet green pepper, membranes removed and seeded, diced
- 1 [14-ounce / 284-mL] can creamed corn
- 1 cup [250 mL] cheese spread, melted
- 6 wieners, sliced
- Chopped parsley
- Into a large casserole, bring together water, carrot slices, potato and sweet green pepper dices to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, until vegetables are soft.
- Mix in creamed corn, cheese spread and wiener slices; reheat, stirring occasionally.
- Serve, sprinkled with chopped parsley.