- A little oil
- 1 tablespoon [15 g] butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 chicken breast, skinned, boned and diced
- 4 cups [1 L] chicken broth
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons [45 g] grated Parmesan cheese [to garnish]
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] freshly chopped parsley [to garnish]
- Heat together oil and butter into a casserole.
- Brown together chopped onion, green onion and garlic.
- Add chopped tomato, chicken white dices and chicken broth.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, slightly beat eggs.
- Pour eggs into hot broth, stirring with a fork.
- Serve, garnished with grated Parmesan cheese and freshly chopped parsley.