- 3 cups [750 mL] beef broth
- 1 1/2 cups [375 mL] egg noodles
- 2 cups [500 mL] bean sprouts
- 3 cups [750 mL] vegetable medley
- 6 ounces [170 g] boiled drained shrimps
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] freshly chopped coriander
- Few drops sesame oil
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Pour beef broth into a casserole; bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, boil egg noodles into salted boiling water until 'al dente'; drain and keep warm.
- Rinse bean sprouts before adding to beef broth.
- Add and cook mixed vegetable pieces.
- Drain reserving beef broth hot; keep vegetables warm.
- Into a covered dish, reheat pre-cooked shrimps into a microwave oven on 'HIGH' for 30 seconds.
- Into 2 large soup bowls, evenly arrange warm drained noodles and vegetables, freshly chopped coriander and warm shrimps following this order.
- Gently pour in hot beef broth.
- Sprinkle with a few drops sesame oil and serve, garnished with green onion slices.