- 2 cups [500 mL] zucchini, broccoli or carrot pieces
- 2 cups [500 mL] chopped onion
- 2 cups [500 mL] potato dices
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] dry chicken broth concentrate
- 2 tablespoons [30 g] butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Freshly chopped parsley, to taste
- Mix together zucchini, broccoli or carrot pieces, chopped onion and potato dices into a large casserole; cover vegetables with water.
- Salt, bring to a boil and leave vegetables to simmer until soft.
- Puree vegetables, pouring in cooking water as needed, into a blender; pour mixture back into casserole.
- Stir in chicken broth concentrate, butter, salt, pepper and freshly chopped parsley.
- Reheat; thin hot soup with milk to taste, reheat slowly, and serve.