- 1 [10-ounce / 284-mL] can cream of celery soup concentrate
- 5 ounces [142 mL] milk
- 5 ounces [142 mL] water
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 [12-ounce / 340-mL] can corn kernels, drained
- Pour cream of celery soup, milk and water into a blender; sprinkle with pepper.
- Add 3/4th of drained corn kernels; mix, at medium speed, for approximately 7 to 8 seconds.
- Mix at high speed until smooth, for approximately 10 seconds.
- It is important not to mix the soup for too long in the blender or air bubbles will form and the soup will loose its creamy texture.
- Pour into a saucepan; mix in remaining drained corn kernels.
- Reheat until hot, and serve.