- 2 1/2 cups [375 mL] tomato juice
- 3/4 cup [190 mL] green or red bell pepper dices, membranes removed and seeded
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] peeled cucumber dices
- 1 cup [250 mL] peeled tomato dices
- 3/4 cup [190 mL] really fine onion dices
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon [1 mL] Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon [1 mL] pepper
- Minced chives or green onions, to garnish
- Tiny tomato dices
- Tiny green bell pepper dices
- Tiny cucumber dices
- Tiny croutons
- Mix together all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Refrigerate for 4 to 24 [preferably] hours.
- Arrange tiny tomato dices, green bell pepper dices, cucumber dices and croutons into small separate bowls, for guests to help themselves.
- Serve soup really cold, right from the refrigerator, into a serving bowl stacked into a larger one filled with crushed ice or into cold individual bowls garnished with minced chives or green onions, along with garnishings.