- 3 cups [750 mL] chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] salt
- 1/8 teaspoon [0.5 mL] pepper
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] cold water
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Pour chicken broth into a wok.
- Salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, over high heat.
- Dissolve cornstarch into cold water.
- Pour into hot chicken broth.
- Stir until broth thickens and becomes clear.
- Slowly pour in beaten egg; stir once.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion.
- Serve immediately.