- 1 [2-ounce / 50-g] pack cream of broccoli soup mix
- 2 1/2 cups [625 mL] water
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] milk
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] orange juice
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] grated orange rind
- Parsley sprigs, to garnish
- Orange rind twists, to garnish
- Into a saucepan, combine cream of broccoli soup mix, water and milk.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring.
- Pour in orange juice, add orange rind, lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve into individual soup bowls, each serving garnished with a parsley sprig and an orange rind twist.