- 2 [10-ounce / 284-mL each] cans chicken broth
- 2 [10-ounce / 284-mL each] cans water
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] mayonnaise-style salad dressing
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring together chicken broth and water to a boil.
- Add and boil together potato dices and broccoli pieces, until tender.
- Pour into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour soup back into saucepan.
- Whisk in salad dressing.
- Salt, pepper, reheat over low heat and serve.