- 2 tablespoons [30 g] butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups [500 mL] cleaned fresh mushroom slices
- 1 [400-g / 14-ounce] package original chicken fix'ns
- 2 cups [500 mL] boiled chopped broccoli
- 1 [10-ounce / 284-mL] can cream of chicken soup concentrate
- 12 thin French-style pancakes
- Melt butter into a large skillet.
- Stirring, soften chopped onion and mushroom slices for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Well mix in chicken strips and chopped broccoli.
- Stir in cream of chicken soup concentrate; heat until really hot.
- Spoon 1/4 cup [60 mL] chicken mixture over one end of each pancake.
- Roll-up pancakes; serve immediately.