- 1 3/4 cups + 1 3/4 teaspoons [250 g] all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups [500 mL] milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons [30 g] butter, melted
- 7 ounces [200 g] Cure Labelle cheese*
- 8 ounces [227 g] fresh coffee or white mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons [30 g] unsalted butter
- 5 tablespoons [75 mL] whipping [35%] cream
- 1/2 cube chicken broth concentrate, crumbled
- 18 slices smoked duck breast or ham, into fine strips
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] chopped garlic flower or clove
- A little salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Beat together flour, eggs, milk, salt and melted butter until well blended.
- Strain into a clean bowl to remove any lump.
- Leave dough to rest for 1 hour.
- Fry 8 thin pancakes into a non-stick frypan.
- Clean, remove ends of stems then finely mince stuffing mushrooms.
- Melt unsalted butter into a frypan.
- Brown minced mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- Stir in cream and crumbled chicken broth concentrate.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring from time to time to get a light and well blended mixture.
- Mix in fine smoked duck breast or ham strips, pesto and chopped garlic flower or clove.
- Salt, pepper then remove from heat.
- If desired, preheat oven to 300°F [150°C].
- Spoon 3 to 4 tablespoons [45 to 60 mL] mushroom mixture in the middle of each pancake.
- Top each with approximately 3/4 ounce [25 g] of the Cure Labelle cheese.
- Fold each pancake into a half-moon, or roll pancakes.
- Transfer pancakes into a clean non-stick frypan or an oven safe dish.
- Reheat stuffed pancakes over low heat watching carefully not to burn the pancakes, or into preheated oven for approximately 10 minutes, until hot, before serving.