- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups [375 mL] milk
- 3/4 cup [105 g] all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon [1 mL] cardamom
- Vegetable cooking oil
- Blueberry or other jam, to serve
- Into a bowl, beat eggs before adding milk, flour and cardamom.
- Lightly beat mixture until light, clear.
- Heat 1 teaspoon [5 mL] vegetable oil into a non-stick frypan until almost smoking.
- Pour in just enough dough to thinly cover the bottom of the frypan tilting the frypan to well spread the dough.
- Delicately shake the frypan to prevent pancake from sticking.
- Brown pancake on one side, flip pancake over and brown on other side.
- This should take only a few seconds.
- Flip pancake over onto a warm plate; keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining dough stacking pancakes onto warm plate.
- Serve, along with blueberry or any desired jam.