- 1 egg
- 1 cup [250 mL] milk
- 3/4 cup [105 g] flour
- 2 teaspoons [10 mL] icing sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] corn oil
- 5 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] maple syrup
- 2 cups [500 mL] warm milk
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] vanilla
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] whipping cream, whipped
- 3/4 cup [190 mL] individually frozen strawberries, just thawed
- 3/4 cup [190 mL] individually frozen raspberries, just thawed
- 3/4 cup [190 mL] individually frozen blueberries, just thawed
- Well mix together egg, milk, flour, icing sugar and salt.
- Leave dough to rest for 1 hour, refrigerated.
- Heat corn oil into a frypan and fry thin pancakes using cold mixture over medium heat.
- Leave pancakes to cool completely.
- Into a small casserole, mix together egg yolks and maple syrup over low heat.
- Stir in warm milk and vanilla.
- Heat, stirring, until thickened.
- Leave creamy mixture to cool completely; delicately fold in whipped cream.
- Mix together just thawed strawberries, raspberries and blueberries; stuff pancakes with mixed fruits.
- Evenly pour creamy mixture onto individual plates.
- Arrange stuffed pancakes onto creamy mixture, and serve.