- 1 1/2 cups [210 g] all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] salt
- 1 1/2 cups [375 mL] milk
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons [45 g] melted butter
- 1 [14-ounce / 398-mL] can corn kernels, drained
- Oil and butter
- At least 1 hour before serving, prepare batter.
- Mix together flour and salt; pour in milk, stirring.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour in melted butter; thoroughly mix.
- Leave batter to rest.
- Just before cooking, mix in drained corn kernels; mix well.
- Into a really hot frypan, cook pancakes, a little thicker than usual, into a little mixture of oil and melted butter.