- 6 ounces [170 g] naturally canned crabmeat, drained
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] Brandy
- 4 tablespoons [60 mL] heavy cream [35%]
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon [15 g] melted butter
- 1/4 cup [35 g] all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups [310 mL] milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pile-up cooked pancakes onto a plate.
- Prepare filling.
- Fold four pancakes into cones; arrange onto a microwave and regular ovens-safe plate.
- Fill pancakes with half of filling mixture; sprinkle pancakes with half of breadcrumbs.
- Reheat pancakes for 3 to 4 mintues on 'MAXIMUM'.
- Brown under broiler.
- Repeat with remaining pancakes.
- Serve hot.
- Mix together crabmeat, Brandy, heavy cream and mustard; reserve.
- Into a 5-cup [1.25-L] bowl, mix together melted butter, flour, milk, salt and pepper.
- Cover and microwave for 4 to 5 minutes on 'MAXIMUM', stirring often, until creamy.
- Mix into reserved crabmeat mixture.