- 4 ounces [113 g] chopped broccoli
- 2 ounces [57 g] sliced mushrooms
- 5/8 cup [156 mL] heavy cream [35%]
- 1 egg white
- Cook and pile up pancakes onto a plate; cover and keep warm.
- Cook filling.
- Evenly pour filling in the center of each pancake; fold pancakes.
- Microwave together chopped broccoli and sliced mushrooms, covered, on 'MAXIMUM' for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Puree vegetables into a blender or a food processor, for approximately 1 minute.
- Whip cream.
- Into a clean bowl, whip egg white until stiff; fold into whipped cream.
- Fold whipped egg white/cream mixture into vegetable puree.
- Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes on 'MAXIMUM', until thick.