- 1 cup [250 mL] whole-wheat flour
- 6 egg yolks
- Pinch of salt
- A little sugar
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] cold milk
- 6 tablespoons [90 g] melted butter
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] vanilla
- Banana slices
- Vanila ice cream
- Heavy cream [35% m.s.g.]
- High-quality chocolate
- Into a bowl, mix together whole-wheat flour, egg yolks, salt and sugar.
- Slowly stir in cold milk.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Mix well; if there are any lumps, press batter through a sieve.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Just before cooking pancakes, mix in vanilla.
- Cook pancakes, into a non-stick frypan.
- Serve filled folded pancakes, coated with hot chocolate sauce.
- Garnish each pancake with some banana slices and a little vanilla ice cream.
- Fold pancakes.
- Into the top part of a double-boiler, over low heat, warm some whipping cream.
- Melt in some chocolate, until of desired consistency.