- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups [560 mL] milk
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] oil
- 2 cups [280 g] flour
- 2 teaspoons [10 g] sugar
- 2 teaspoons [10 mL] baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Cooking oil
- Beat together eggs, milk, 1 tablespoon [15 mL] oil, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt until smooth.
- Oil then heat a frypan until hot.
- Pour batter, scoopfuls at a time, into a hot oiled frypan.
- Cook until bubbly before flipping pancake over.
- Lightly brown on other side.
- Keep warm while cooking remaining pancakes.
- Serve, hot