- 2 cups [500 mL] full cups matzoh, into pieces
- 1 cup [250 mL] milk
- 4 beaten eggs
- 2 cups [500 mL] mixed peeled fruit cubes [apples, pears, peaches]
- 2 tablespoons [30 g] sugar
- 4 tablespoons [60 g] margarine
- 1 1/2 cups [375 mL] sour cream
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] icing sugar
- Into a large bowl, pour milk over matzoh pieces; let soak until milk has been absorbed.
- Well mix in beaten eggs, fruit pieces and sugar.
- Over medium heat, into a medium-size non-stick skillet, melt approximately 2 tablespoons [30 mL] margarine.
- It is really important that skillet is properly heated before starting to cook pancakes.
- Pour approximately 1/3 cup [80 mL] matzoh/fruit mixture into hot skillet.
- Spread mixture, pressing with the back of a spoon, to flatten out to about a 4-inch [10-cm] circle [this should allow room for about 3 pancakes into the skillet at a time].
- Cook for about 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Transfer onto a serving plate.
- Serve, garnished with sour cream, sprinkled with icing sugar.