- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups [375 mL] milk
- 1 tablespoon [15 g] melted butter
- 1 3/4 cups [245 g] all-purpose four
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] baking powder
- 1 small finely chopped onion
- 3 cups [750 mL] cooked chicken dices
- 1 [10-ounce / 284-mL] can cream of mushroom soup concentrate
- 4 tablespoons [60 g] butter
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] finely chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons [35 g] all-purpose flour
- 1 [10-ounce / 284-mL] can chicken broth concentrate
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Grated cheese to taste [optional]
- Cook pancakes.
- Prepare stuffing.
- Prepare basic sauce.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450°F [230°C].
- Spoon 2 tablespoonfulls [30 mL] stuffing into the center of each pancake; roll pancakes.
- Arrange pancakes side-by-side into a shallow baking dish [if needed, arrange into 2 layers].
- Pour basic sauce all over rolls.
- If desired, sprinkle all over with a little grated cheese.
- Bake into preheated oven, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Into a small bowl, beat together eggs, milk and melted butter.
- Mix together flour and baking powder; pour all at once into first mixture.
- Beat vigourously, until smooth.
- Cook 12 [6-inch / 15-cm each] thin pancakes; reserve.
- Melt chopped onion until translucent.
- Mix in chicken dices and cream of mushroom soup concentrate.
- Melt butter; fry chopped parsley for 1 minute into melted butter.
- Away from heat, blend in flour; pour in chicken broth concentrate.
- Simmer over medium heat, stirring until thickened.
- Salt and pepper.