- 1 large onion, peeled and finely minced
- 6 large potatoes, washed, peeled and finely grated
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup [35 g] flour
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] salt
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] baking powder
- Melted butter or oil
- Sour cream
- Mix together minced onion and potatoes, beaten eggs, flour, salt and baking powder.
- Spoon approximately 1/4 cup [60 mL] mixture into a buttered or oiled frypan.
- When golden brown, flip pancake over and brown on other side.
- Serve pancakes hot, along with sour cream or applesauce.