- 2 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups [410 mL] milk
- 1 cup [140 g] flour
- 1/4 teaspoon [1 mL] vanilla
- 1/4 pound [113 g] butter
- 1 1/2 cups [300 g] sugar
- 4 ounces [125 mL] Rum
- Beat together eggs, milk, flour, vanilla and salt, until smooth.
- Brown, a little batter at a time, until golden brown on both sides.
- Roll pancakes; arrange rolls, side-by-side, into a baking dish.
- Pour sauce all over pancakes; cover dish with al foil.
- Bake into a preheated 350°F [180°C] oven, for approximately 15 minutes.
- Melt butter into a saucepan; slowly mix in sugar.
- Warm-up over medium heat.
- Pour in Rum; reheat.