- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups [310 mL] milk
- 2 cups [280 g] prepared all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons [30 g] sugar
- Melted butter
- 1 cup [250 mL] brown sugar
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] corn syrup
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] heavy cream [35% m.s.g.]
- 1/4 cup [60 g] butter
- Beat together eggs, milk, flour and sugar.
- Cook pancakes into a little melted butter.
- Into a saucepan, mix together brown sugar, corn syrup, cream and butter; bring to boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Take away from heat; mix in vanilla.
- Just before serving, reheat pancakes and sauce separately into a microwave oven.
- Serve, along with ice cream scoops.