- 1 bowl fine semolina
- 1/4 bowl flour
- 1 pouch baking powder
- 1 pouch vanilla sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 4 cups [1 L] milk
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] active dry yeast
- Into a small bowl, mix together semolina, flour, baking powder, vanilla sugar and salt.
- Beat together egg and 3 cups [735 mL] milk.
- Heat remaining milk; melt dry yeast into warm milk.
- Beat together semolina mixture, beaten egg and dry yeast mixture, until mixture resembles pancake batter.
- Leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Cook pancakes on both sides, into a non-stick frypan.